Dec 29, 2010

Live Love Laugh

There is an Irish motto that goes like this: "Don't look back unless you can smile; don't look ahead unless you can dream."

 

We are almost done with 2010, I don't regret any sec on of it! When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. As John Lennon said: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - I just regret the time I've wasted with wrong people... It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Need to make some cleaning around...Re-draw my circle... Maybe, all i'll have to do is delete ALL bad vibes that invaded my energy field & sucked up my wonder mega power...

Another thought comes to mind: "Poetry is indispensable - if I only knew what for," remarked Jean Cocteau...

I should stop cuz I'll just mess it up with rambling incoherence like this one!! 
'Live Love Laugh' that's a motto I'll definitely stick to; you should too.

★ .° •* ☾. • *★ .° •* . • .° •*☆°˚°⋄.¸¸.ღ☆°˚°⋄.¸¸.ღ ☆°˚°⋄.¸¸.ღ ☆°˚°⋄.¸¸.ღ 


No comments: