Sep 5, 2008

Obey & dream more

Obey & dream more, originally uploaded by Sugarpoppy.

My Andre in stencil finally tagged, so Andre obeys me and stays around, in my room, at all time. & here it is...stamping my endorsement/ to mister Shepard Fairey; as my admiration gets real now with this sprayed pizza box that ended up lookin' so,,, like an art piece ready to stand still in my room, reminding me incessantly what communication is all about...

Andre will be staring at me all day all night; and i'll be doing the same, learning to tame each others...

Don't try to understand my relation to Andre the wrestler;;;cuz am not sure i do myself. But it's beyond the surface, delete the image, dig...deep down the hole...

& here was Sugarpop from her communication zone, wherefrom zoners of sirdab have just ended a charming SWING...

Obey your tempo, Prey for Patience, Stick & Focus...Then Roll in, Roll out...ça Balance l'équilibre...

Ça s'discute aussi!

No comments: