Sep 25, 2008

My TEEZ

I dO dabble with photoshop when time is on my side...So here are four t-shirts designed by me. One is a reproduction of the design of Shepard Fairey of Obey the Giant of his rapidly sold out political advertising poster design done for Barak Obama [Hope, Progress, Change] that I allowed myself to remix and labeled 'Rastabama.' The second is an original photography picture of my chocolate labrador enhanced on photoshop and rendered in a way that resulted in B&W sweet portrait of La Sug. The third is a strict graphic design photoshop montage of the daisy flowers duplicated several times to reframe a skull, it's the daisy brain and the fourth is marabout, a hand made collage, one of my first artistic play with glue and papers that has been scanned in order to be used as a CD cover. Here they are all now put on sale on red bubble art community...
So if interested, here we go, click here to get your tee for 2o something bucks...Otherwise, have a look on some of my work...

No comments: