Mar 20, 2009

Visual Dialogue

I have loads to say to some of the people I know who have been hanging around me for a while now; can't call them friends, as this title appears to be a degree that should be earned, mastered & experienced; so, feel the urge to talk to my acquaintances; however, & due to my blunt, often straightforward, unpolished, non-diplomatic & NO-POLITICALLY CORRECT learning ever; the fact of the matter is to do some allegorical exercise, where I will use visuals to speak my mind &... heart... to people I know; people I like to call "thirsty passer by..."
So If YOU reckon yourself, well don't be surprised, this is surely to you that am offering tonight a moment to ponder THINGS OF LIFE...THINGS THAT MATTER IF YOU THINK THERE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULD MATTER...IN LIFE...OR ELSEWHERE...IN THE HEART FOR INSTANCE....OR BETTER....ON BRAINY LEVEL....WHAT do you say?....THIS is MY Say.....
Tonight's Mood goes like this...

No comments: